SVSi’s system solutions consist of Video over IP Encoders, Video over IP Decoders, Video over IP Audio Transceiver, Video over IP Network Video Recorders, Video Over IP Windowing/Wall Processor, and Management Systems, as well as Video over IP Application System Solutions. SVSi’s AV over IP products are so easy to install and use, you will wonder why you have even considered using any other solution to distribute your digital media!
It’s as simple as knowing how many sources you want to distribute over the network and the destination of those sources. A SVSi AV over IP Encoder is connected to each source and a AV over IP Decoder is connected to each display or speaker.
Because SVSi HDMI over IP products use standard CAT5 cabling and IP technology to distribute the source content to your endpoint component, designing an AV system to distribute your media is a breeze.
Now, let’s talk about management. It should be as easy as the install, right? SVSi’s system instantly identifies any other SVSi device which means your sources and displays just became a powerful managed Networked AV Digital Media Distribution and Matrix Switching System! The flexible user interface allows you to manage the system via your desktop/laptop, iPad, iPhone or Android device of your choice.
Need a system that is scalable and will grow as your needs grow? Look no further. When you need to expand your system with sources or displays simply add an Encoder or Decoder depending upon your additional needs – it’s that simple!
SVSi’s IP-based product offerings are unique in delivering the absolute best video and audio quality possible over any network segment or link – whether a managed local-area network, fiber uplink, or low bit-rate internet connection. Although many of our largest deployments are over house networks, a big advantage of our Networked AV technology is that low-cost network appliances with high Mean-time-between-failures (MTBF) can be used on a dedicated video network with zero impact on the house network. SVSi offers multiple free control options to control video and audio routing, as well as third-party devices through IR, serial, switch closure, or TCP/IP.
- Complete suite of input/output IP-based solutions:-
– Ultra HD 4K
– Cinema HD grade
– H.264 HD streaming
– HD economical in-room
– Mouse and keyboard extension options
- Input and output scaling options on all encoders and decoders
- Embedded 7.1 digital audio or de-embedded balanced analog audio inputs and outputs
- Versatile and flexible control solutions
Design a SVSi Networked AV System on your existing house network or use standard layer three switches to build a separate AV System. With SVSi, your system is scalable and will grow as your needs grow. When you need to expand your system with sources or displays simply add an Encoder or Decoder depending upon your additional needs – it’s that simple!
SVSi’s N-Series maximizes performance and cost by offering solutions specifically for local in-room, LAN, and WAN configurations. All N-Series products can be connected together using industry standard IP switches, allowing you to design any size AV matrix with an unlimited number of inputs and outputs. Your imagination is the only limitation!
Build an AV matrix that seamlessly connects multiple conference rooms in buildings on a corporate campus LAN to offices all over the world through the WAN with an unlimited number of inputs and outputs.
- Local serial control through bi-directional RS-232 port on decoder
- N-Able – free virtual matrix switch software for Mac or
- N-Command – dedicated 2RU appliance running Conductor Server
- Mobile – native iOS and Android tablet support for custom panels
- Third-party Interface Controller – serial and telnet gateway for third-party controllers, streamlined programming
- Third-party modules – Crestron and AMX TCP/IP modules for
- Contact us for other control options
SVSi is a true pioneer in IP-based AV distribution and switching solutions, shipping our first product in 2008. Since that time, we have continued to lead this evolving industry with innovative solutions that have a single vision and purpose: provide end users with flexible, scalable, reliable, and affordable system solutions that meet their needs now and in the future.
End user customers are demanding more capability from their AV systems and are understanding the benefits of AV technology that utilize existing, standards based networks. As these end users seek solutions to their corporate communications, video distribution and ProAV challenges based on IP and traditional IT technology, they quickly realize the clear solution is SVSi.
Bart Wood, Director of Strategic Accounts discusses the future of the AV industry
- Corporate Enterprise & SMB
- House of Worship
- Cultural & Event Centers
- Video Conference Narrowcasting and Distribution
- Corporate and Retail Digital Signage
- Sports Bar, Restaurant and Hospitality Content Distribution
- Event and Conference Overow Rooms
- Collaborative Video Conferencing
- Unbalanced Video Matrix (Flexible n x m versus Fixed n x n) Designs
- Pro AV Over Existing IT Infrastructure
- House of Worship Service/Event Recording and Extension
- Education and Teaching Event Extension
- HD Audio and Video Content From Anywhere To Anywhere