The VTT114 Transcoder accepts a JPEG2000 input video stream and converts to H.264 for applications such as internet streaming or video-to-the-desktop. Output resolutions from 480p/i to 1080i are supported and the H.264 bitrate can be adjusted between 500-kbps and 6-Mbps. The VTT114 offers low-latency codec conversion that integrates seamlessly with SVSi’s existing, easy-to-use control options.
SVSi provides the right codec for the right task. Now both codecs can be used at the same time for visually loss-less video distribution (JPEG2000) or ultra-low bandwidth video streaming (H.264) – either on their own separate network or both riding on the same network. Common control systems in the form of Conductor NetLite software, or third-party control make video-over-IP distribution and switching as easy as possible.
- Input Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i
- Output Resolutions: 480i, 720i, 1080i, 480p, 720p
- RTSP or HTTP Live stream
- Audio: embedded digital stereo audio only
- Bandwidth: 1-Mbps default, 0.5-6 Mbps adjustable
- Connectors: 1x RJ-45 JPEG2000 video in; 1x RJ-45 H.264 video out
- ~21W~.3A @ 120VAC
- Dimensions: 17.5” x 12” x 1.75”
- Weight: 5-lbs
- 2-year warranty